Chemical hoses are intended for liquid chemicals both organic and inorganic (acids and bases, salt solutions, hydrocarbons, paints and varnishes, solvents, etc.) They are used for the transfer of chemicals in chemical processing, transfer and loading/unloading of liquid chemicals (e.g. tank trucks, rail tankers, IBC containers), for diverse technological processes for numerous industries. The inner hose layer must be sufficiently resistant to chemical corrosion.
Inner layers made of various liners like UPE, UHMWPE, EPDM, XLPE.... Available in various sizes, steel helix wire reinforcements and having EN norms.
Common applications include:
- Transfer of acids, chemicals, solvents, and petroleum products
- Loading and unloading, pumping, suction, or gravity flow discharge
- Suction and discharge of chemicals, and solvents
- In-plant transfer of chemicals, alcohols, acids, and petroleum
- Spray pesticides, fertilizers, and paint